BofI Federal Bank is one of the fastest growing banks in the nation. We are publicly traded (NASDAQ: BOFI), FDIC insured, Equal Housing Lender.
We rely on our employees’ collaborative creativity, intelligence, curiosity and innovation. We’re tech-savvy problem-solvers who are competitive and hungry for success.
• Proactively solicit new client relationships with middle market companies ($5 million plus in annual revenues), with emphasis in the following industries: Municipalities, REITs, Title/Escrow, Third-Party Payment Processors, and Healthcare
• Capable of delivering appropriate cash management solutions
• Responsible for outbound sales activity including: direct calling, outbound calls, e-mail, trade conferences, appropriate social media
• Responsible for actively cross-selling appropriate banking products to new and existing clients
• Build and manage effective referral relationships with internal business partners (C&I lending, CRE lending, SFR lending)
• Work effectively with Marketing team to develop, launch, and manage targeted sales campaigns
• Maintain current contact and client data records in Salesforce
• Continually monitor practices of competition and reports findings to management, when appropriate
• Develops a referral network of industry professionals
Job Functions & Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
BofI Federal Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex , gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States.