BofI Federal Bank [NASDAQ: BOFI] with approximately $8.5 billion in assets, is one of the fastest growing banks in the nation and is rated in the top 5 of online banks in the country!
The Enrollment Tech Lead is responsible for development and ownership of our Bank’s Enrollment Applications used to capture new customers of the bank through web and mobile platforms. The Tech Lead will collaborate with management to ensure the vision of the products are realized and call upon best practice to create a best in class enrollment technology platform including strong consideration for leading edge Fin Tech objects, security and versioning.
The Tech Lead will provide design and technology direction to the development staff including alignment to the Coding and Architectural standards employed by the Bank.
Finally, the Tech Lead will ensure it is easy to use and accessible to both internal developers and external customers. This requires a customer service oriented approach with non-technical end users to ensure successful implementation of our product.
• Advanced Restful Web Services and specifically Microsoft Web API
• 7+ years' experience with .NET Full stack would also be helpful as you will be working on projects that make use of the entire stack
• Expert Level C#, ASP.NET MVC
• Experience securing APIs
• Understanding of SSL it's costs and how to implement
• Experience with VSTS, JIRA or equivalent
• Knowledge of client side development techniques that utilize HTML5, CSS3
• Strong knowledge of relational database theory including ORMs such as Entity Framework
• Strong Visual Studio 2013+ skills including NuGet, NPM, Swagger
• Comfort working in an Agile, team driven environment
• Firm understanding of the fundamentals of requirement specification, design, coding, and testing of business applications systems using Agile development methodologies
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer systems engineering or software engineering preferred
Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity
BofI Federal Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex , gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States.