- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, with a concentration in accounting or finance
- Oracle Fusion Financial experience or other large ERP system
- 1 year of progressively responsible experience in accounting data processing or other general accounting function
- Demonstrated experience in processing accounts payable
- Experience with optical character recognition software
Job Functions and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time. Manual dexterity and coordination are required while operating standard office equipment such as computer keyboard and mouse, calculator, telephone, copiers, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
BofI Federal Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex , gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States.